If you are planning to book a corporate event villa in Marbella, a luxury family holiday on the Costa del Sol or a weekend retreat by the beach, you will find a wealth of attractions and activities in the area.
10 great things to see and do in Marbella include:
1. Get lost in Marbella Old Town – beautiful winding streets, boutiques, art galleries and pavement cafes in Orange Square, Plaza de Los Naranjos.
2. Eat Churros for breakfast – when in Spain, do what the Spanish do. Take a stroll around town, stop off at one of the bustling traditional cafes and sample the delicious fried, sugared, sweet dough sticks with thick, hot chocolate – delicious!
3. Jog down the Paseo – Ok, ok, perhaps just stroll – but the seafront promenade between Marbella and Puerto Banus is a great way to enjoy the coastline, see a choice of luxurious Marbella villas and stop off for drinks and see some of Marbella’s best beaches on route.
4. Avenida del Mar – from the Parque Alameda in the centre of town, walk down towards the sea along the Avenida del Mar, where you can appreciate the sculptures of brilliant artist, Salvador Dali.
5. Eat Tapas – there is nowhere quite like Marbs for fabulous tapas. Enjoy a tour of the tapas bars dotted around the centre of town – or second line back from the beach. Try La Taberna Pintxo Marbella for something different. Help yourself and pay for the number of cocktail sticks on your plate at the end.
6. Beaches, beaches, beaches – soak up the sun on one of Marbella’s stunning beaches. Highly recommended is Cabopino Beach and Golden Beach, Elviria, just 8km east of the town centre – water sports galore and plenty of quiet places to relax and top up your tan.
7. El Juanar – climb every mountain in Ojen – a perfect place for nature lovers to practice hiking, walking or simply enjoying the view over the ocean. Drive north towards Ojen from Marbella (from La Cañada Shopping Centre) and follow signs for El Refugio de Juanar – where you can stop off for a drink or a bite to eat after your hike.
8. On your bike – rent a bike from one of the many hire shops in Marbella, and pedal down the seafront, enjoying the views on route. A great way to get around all the accessible attractions in town.
9. Dance yourself dizzy – renowned for its world-famous clubs, live summer concerts and spectacular outdoor shows, Marbella and Puerto Banus come to life after dark. Why not hit the clubs and enjoy breakfast in the Marina before heading home?
10. Life on the ocean wave – hire a boat for a private trip or go dolphin-spotting or fishing from one of the charters in Marbella and Puerto Banus harbours. A great day out for all ages.
Villa Issabella Marbella is one of the most beautiful places to stay on the Costa del Sol if you are planning to book a luxurious corporate villa or a stylish Marbella villa for a family holiday or group event, including hen parties and weddings.